Terms & Conditions and Safeguarding Measures
Agreeing to the terms and conditions contained in this disclaimer is mandatory prior to attempting to use or participate in any of the online tutorials supplied by Aviv Dance Studios (“Aviv”).
By joining Aviv Dance Live, you agree to the following terms and conditions and acknowledge and agree to comply with the following safeguarding measures:
1. All Aviv Dance Live tutorials will take place via the zoom app. The student/adult member agrees to download and use this app in order to take part in the online tutorials. The app is free to download and use, any additional charges (including but not limited to any wifi or data roaming charges) will not be covered by Aviv. Any student is recommended to ask the bill payer’s permission prior to participating in any dance tutorial.
2. The student/adult member and Aviv agree that the tutorials will not be recorded in order to: (a) protect the privacy of both the student(s), adult member and teacher; and (b) prevent distribution (both online and via other formats).
3. The student/adult member understands and agrees that participating in any online dance tutorial, workshop, rehearsal or performance involves a possibility of physical injury.
4. The student/adult member understands that they should be aware of their physical limitations and agrees not to exceed them.
5. The student/adult member agrees that tutorials will take place in a safe location and use appropriate dancewear and footwear. The student/adult member agrees that the space will be clear of obstructions and the flooring will be appropriate for the style of dance. In the case of Tap tutorials, the student/adult member agrees to ensure that the flooring is protected by using a tap board. Aviv accepts no responsibility for damage to any flooring as a result of a student/adult member’s participation in a dance tutorial.
6. The student/adult member agrees that they will connect to a secure wifi connection prior to joining any online tutorial in order to ensure the student/adult member and teacher are protected from hacking.
7. The student/adult member acknowledges and agrees that Aviv will not issue refunds if the student is not able to join any online tutorial, so each student/adult member is advised to ensure that they are available to take part in the online tutorial when booking.
8. A parent or guardian must be present with the student during each online tutorial if they are under the age of 16.
9. Aviv does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury caused to any student, adult member, parent, guardian or teacher arising from an online tutorial.
10. Aviv does not accept liability for personal injury to any student, adult member, parent, guardian or teacher participating in or observing an online tutorial.
11. Aviv does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property caused to any student, adult member, parent, guardian or teacher whilst participating in or observing an online tutorial.