Adult Classes – Ages 16+
Available all year round
A variety of open, pay-as-you-come classes in Watford are available at our dance school from beginner to advanced levels in Hip-Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, Ballet, Contemporary and Tap.
All classes provide a cardio-vascular workout, keep your muscles toned, improve flexibility and are the latest fun and energising way to keep fit. For more serious or professional dancers, regular classes will keep you in training, and constantly provide you with new and challenging choreography.
Our annual shows provide performing experience for those who have an interest in working within professional theatre. However this is optional and rehearsals have no impact on regular classes whatsoever. Aviv Dance Studios is renowned for its spectacular performances at the hi-tech theatre within the Radlett Centre.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class to sign in
- Appropriate footwear should be worn in class suitable to the style being taken e.g. ballet shoes, jazz trainers, white soled outdoor trainers etc.
For our 8 week beginner Tap, Ballet & Street Dance courses, please call our office for the start date of the next course and to reserve your place. Please book in advance by making payment with your card over the phone on 01923 250000. Each 8 week course is only £48!
For more details, see our Beginner Courses page.
Please call the office for advice on your suitable class level
- Beginner – For those with no dance experience
- Basic – A basic level not suitable for absolute beginners
- General – Suitable for all levels
- Intermediate – For those with at least 6 months dance experience in the specific dance style
- Advanced – For those with at least 5 years recent dance training and/or professional dancers
- Annual registration fee = £20.00 payable at 2nd class
- Single class = £7.00
- All adult classes must be pre-booked online. You can pre-book your classes here
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of class
- Appropriate footwear should be worn in class suitable to the style being taken e.g. ballet shoes, jazz trainers, white soled indoor trainers etc.