The following procedures will be implemented at Aviv Dance Studios in Watford from July 2020 until further notice to help prevent the potential spread of Covid-19.
- A one-way system will be in place on site. Please enter the site from the Rickmansworth Road entrance and wait by the white benches outside the Muse building (large green square building) opposite the main black gates 5 minutes before your class start time. Any queues at the start of class must be socially distanced.
A member of the Aviv team will come to meet you to allow you onto the site through the main black gates and lead you to the studio at the start of your class time. The one-way system will require you to enter through the first doors at the sports centre and exit through the fire doors at the back of the studio.
- There are numerous sinks and hand sanitizer stations on site. Please make sure you wash your hands before the start of each class. We also encourage everyone to follow the same procedure when leaving the studio.
- There will now be no waiting in our reception area to avoid overcrowding. Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your class, and leave immediately after. Only those taking part in our classes will be permitted on site
- A studio clean will take place between classes. Our timetable will be modified to accommodate this.
- Anyone who is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (or have a member of their household who is experiencing symptoms) will not be allowed to enter the studio. These symptoms include:
- A high temperature (temperature checks may take place on arrival)
- A new, continuous cough
- Loss or change to sense of smell or taste
Those who have been advised to self-isolate through “test and trace” or have been to a high risk country and are required to self-isolate will also not be permitted to attend Aviv Dance Studios.
- Adult classes will now be available to pre-book online to help manage class sizes. Adult members will not be able to pay on site at reception until further notice.
- All participants are encouraged to bring their own filled water bottle to class. All fountains on site are currently out of use. This should be clearly identifiable (preferably named). Minimal personal belongings should be brought into the studio.
- Class numbers may be reduced to allow social distancing within the studio environment. We may rotate class groups if numbers exceed our maximum number of attendances, and stream classes via Zoom for those who cannot attend.
- Teachers will also adhere to social distancing rules within the studio, and will not teach with a “hands on approach” whilst social distancing rules remain in force.
- We ask all participants to come dressed for class, as use of the changing rooms is currently restricted.
- We will continue to record all attendances and their contact details to allow us to contact you for “test and trace” if required.
- The studio and facilities will be regularly cleaned to maintain high cleanliness standards.
- We will be required to open the fire doors at the back of the studio to ventilate the area at all times.
- Our usual car park off of Shepherds Road will not be available for use over the summer due to ongoing site maintenance. Please use the car parking spaces at the front of the school near Rickmansworth Road.
By attending Aviv Dance Studios, you agree to adhere to the above procedures. Any persons who do not adhere to these procedures will not be permitted to attend. This policy is based on UK Government guidelines, and will be reviewed regularly to reflect the latest advice.